If you are planning on getting a BBQ grill then you might be asking yourself what sort of grill is best for you. Before making any quick decision you should know which type of BBQ grill will meet your 3D Printing requirements (budget, lifestyle) .There are different types of grills in the market. So to know which type is the best for you, you require understanding these types and choosing wisely.
The different types of BBQ grills are:
- Gas grill: It is a type of grill which is common in the market and it famous as backyard grill. One of the best part about gas grill is that it gets heated quickly and you can do your barbecue with in few minutes.And keeping it clean is super easy compared to other grills. A gas grill needs natural gas or propane tank as source of fuel. Use of natural gas can be inexpensive and convenient compared to propane tanks.It cannot be placed near structures and require open space. It does not give you the genuine smoky flavor. If you are fond of smoky flavor and need a grill that needs less space than it might not be the best choice for you.
- Charcoal grill: These grills are well known for the genuine smoky flavor. So if you are fond of grilled orsmoky BBQ then charcoal grill might be your option. Most of these grills are light weighted and require less space to store.These grills are time consuming. Even though it offers one of the best flavors but cooking needs patience. Likewise cleaning and disposal of ashes consumes time. If you grill often you have to spend a lot in fuel. It doesn’t give you the ease of use like the gas grills.
- Electric grills: The name itself gives you the idea that it uses electric power for cooking. It is really easy to use. If you are outlaw to use charcoal grills then electric grills might be an alternative. Cooking in electric grill is faster as it is heat quickly.These electric grills do not give much flavor to the food. Not all but many of these grills do not produce required heat for BBQ.
- Portable grill: These grills may have charcoal or propane as the source of fuel. These grills are easy to carry from one place to another. Cooking is fast. These portable barbecues grills are suitable for outdoor picnic.Disadvantage for these grills are their sizes, which may not be suitable for large number of people. Portable grills are budget friendly.
- Pellet grills: These grills uses hardwood pellets for cooking. The hardwoods are burnt to cook your BBQ and meat. These grills offers you hardwood flavor which is supposed to be superior to the smoky flavor provided by charcoal grill.But these grills may not be appropriate for those areas where pellets are difficult to find. These pellet grills are expensive.So if you often barbecue and love your barbecue quick then Gas BBQ grill may be the one for you. But if you love your BBQ having smoky flavor then Charcoal can be your choice. If you often take your BBQ outside then portable grill is the right option for you. If you want to BBQ in way that does not violate any local laws then electric grill is your perfect option. You can also find many other BBQ options in the market which may be best for you.